- Regional Anesthesia & Pain Management
- Minimal Invasive Surgery
NanoLine is an absolute world novelty in the field of cannula coating. With this revolutionary thin-layer technology, the insulating layer can be reduced to a minimum without any detrimental loss in functionality.
Well-known anaesthetists rather confirm, that the puncture and the nerve stimulation can be provably conducted correspondingly finer and more subtle and precise with this polymer coating, which may recognized by its slightly golden sheen.
The material of the NanoLine coating has undergone years of testing, and its compatibility has been proven in the context of bio-compatibility and -sensitivity tests.
The advantages of NanoLine
- The insulating layer is reduced to a minimum
- The outer diameter has not been changed
- The same, brilliant insulation features as the usual process
- Reduced puncturing force thanks to the smooth surface
- Perfect view with ultrasonic localization for a high precision stimulation
The shearing off of the catheter can be excluded.
Together with the atraumatic tip, the lateral eye ensures for an optimal egress and for the precisely guided placement of the catheter.
As a coated PlexoLong NanoLine cannula, it is particularly suitable for psoas-compartment blocks.
It should always be ensured, that the position of the catheter opening is directed towards the nerve.
The stimulation is therefore performed exclusively via the electrically conductive puncturing-tip, and it generates a highly precise electric field.